Sunday, March 17, 2013

Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps

My dad made me some delicious chicken mushroom lettuce wraps for my birthday. That was the inspiration for these yummy lettuce wraps. I made them for my husband and he gobbled them up!

Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
butter lettuce leaves
cilantro, chopped
mango, peeled and diced
yellow bell pepper, chopped
(Filling)
1 T coconut oil
3 green onions, chopped
1/4 c water chestnuts, chopped
1/4 cup bean sprouts, chopped
8 oz shitake or baby bella mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup raw cashews
1 T rice vinegar
2 t Bragg liquid aminos
pinch pepper
Heat oil in pan. Saute green onions for a couple minutes. Add remaining ingredients and saute until mushrooms are tender. Scoop filling into butter lettuce leaves and garnish with desired toppings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment