Wednesday, June 20, 2012

You Are What You Eat!

Healthy eating is the key to WELL BEING!  
I can tell when I have not eaten as well as I have liked, because my body feels it! When I stay away from dairy, sugar, animal proteins, processed foods, yeast, and eating out....I FEEL so much better.  Food affects all the cells in our body and every aspect of our being including: our energy level, mood, thinking capacity, sleeping habits, and more! When I make sure I am getting lots of GREENS, veggies, fruits, beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains...I FEEL AMAZING!!  I have so much more energy, I can actually go to sleep, my immune system works better, my brain can function, my mood is lifted, and I feel overall much more HEALTHY!!  I am truly amazed by how much we can change how we feel, simply by controlling what food we are putting inside our bodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment