Saturday, June 29, 2013

RAW Chocolate Mousse Tarts

After I made the raw tacos last week, I decided to concoct a raw chocolate mousse. (Remember my sister was visiting and she adores chocolate!) It turned out fabulous...I even topped it with some fresh chocolate mint from my garden. Heaven!

Chocolate Mousse Tarts
(crust)
1 cup almonds (soaked for added nutrition)
3 T raw agave
Process ingredients in a food processor until they start to form a ball. Line a muffin tin and place 1 T scoop in each tin and press down. Makes 12 tarts. Place in freezer to form.
(filling)
2 ripe avocados, peeled
1/2 cup dates
2 T coconut oil
2 T raw cacao
2 T water
3 T raw agave
pinch Himalayan salt
pinch cinnamon (optional)
Place all ingredients in Vitamix and blend well until smooth consistency. Set in fridge/freezer until cold. Put  spoonfuls on tart crust and top with desired garnishes. Serve cold.
(garnish)
fresh raspberries
fresh mint

No comments:

Post a Comment