Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Green Smoothie Girl's Blog!

I received an email today from Green Smoothie Girl with a saying I absolutely LOVED!!

"Eating healthy and turning your health around is just a matter of finding enough practices and recipes you love, and making habits of them."

She also says in her email..."There are lots of ways to lose weight, but only one way to good health with weight loss as a byproduct, and that's through eating simple, delicious, unadultered whole foods!"

I could not agree with her more, and this has definitely been the case for me.  The more wonderful recipes I try, added to all the research I have done to create healthy habits, is what has turned my health around, with weight loss as an added bonus!! 

Check out Green Smoothie Girl's blog 
It is amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment