Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Healthy Tip: Get Your Sleep!!

I have been an insomniac my entire life!!  I especially had a hard time going to sleep when I was in school. I would stay up and read a book nearly every night! It was crazy! I have always had a hard time sleeping and have never felt like I had good quality sleep or enough sleep.  When I did sleep, it was not for very long!

BUT...now that I have completely changed my diet, I have finally been able to go to sleep before midnight!  I average sleeping eight hours, feel much more rested, and wake up feeling renewed and full of energy!  I think rest is so important to our health. It rejuvenates our bodies and our minds. Though diet and exercise are critical components of a healthy lifestyle, getting enough sleep is very important to our health as well. Sleep is inherently linked with how we exercise, how we eat (and how much), and how we function on a daily basis. Getting the proper amount of sleep each night is necessary to face the world with your best foot forward. Sleep will help you on the road to good fitness, good eating and good health!! We need to get a restful night’s sleep. It is essential for our health, our thinking, and our weight-loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment