Sunday, May 27, 2012

Healthy Tip: Give Juicing a Try

There is nothing more healthier than eating raw, fresh fruits, veggies and greens...right!? Except for maybe juicing them!!  Proponents say that juicing is better for you than eating whole fruits and vegetables because your body can absorb the nutrients better and it gives your digestive system a rest from working on fiber. Juicing has been said to reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, help you remove toxins from your body, aid digestion, and help you lose weight. The philosophy behind the juicing movement is that the juice from raw fruits and vegetables contains special enzymes that are good for the digestive system.

I have definitely enjoyed juicing! I think it is an excellent way to detoxify your body, as well as give your digestive system a break! I have felt more energy when I juice and I believe it has boosted my immune system as well!!  Go for it...give juicing a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment