Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Healthy Tip: Recommit After Moments of Weakness

No matter how disciplined one is when it comes to a healthy lifestyle, you will definitely at one point face moments of weakness. This is normal! When I have done something to sabotage my original goals, I simply realize I cannot beat myself up and become discouraged. What has happened has happened and you cannot change the past.  Instead, realize the mistakes that you have made and recommit to your healthy lifestyle. I KNOW Healthy Eating is a priority in my life, and RECOMMITTING helps me regain the sense of purpose and connection to my goal. I try to remember that there is nothing a little self-control and self-discipline cannot fix. Think positive, and think about the future! When you fall of the band wagon, simply GET BACK ON!! And as quick as possible!  The sooner you recommit, the easier it will be to get back on track. Confirm to yourself that what you are doing is important! Do not make excuses and continue your pattern of destruction. Instead tell yourself, "Not a big deal, I am back on track and in control." 

No comments:

Post a Comment