Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Healthy Tip: BE COMMITTED

The first thing that made a HUGE DIFFERENCE in my Journey to Health 
is that I truly became COMMITTED to my Goal of a Healthy Lifestyle!!

COMMITTED
To give in trust or charge
To commit ideas to writing
To pledge oneself
To bind oneself to a promise
To be committed in a course of action


I was constantly tired. ALL OF THE TIME!!  My depression was HORRIBLE.
I frequently got COLDS.  I had ZERO energy.  My cholesterol was HIGH.

I had been wanting to make a change for some time,
but never really made the decision or followed through.
I finally became COMMITTED
to healthy living in October of 2011 and haven't looked back since!
Six months later, I have let go of 75 lbs and I am feeling AMAZING!!

I AM COMMITTED TO:

6 comments:

  1. I love this Mindy! I'm happy you feel so great in all ways of your life! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO proud of you!! I've been wanting to visit, but haven't yet - know I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jill! I appreciate it! We do need to get together again soon!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I'm excited you have started a blog!

    ReplyDelete