Thursday, April 26, 2012

Healthy Tip: Buy a Vitamix

I started making green smoothies in my regular blender...and they were good, but they were not the consistency I would prefer! I still had to "chew" them a bit! So...I started saving up for a high powered blender!!  When I finally saved up enough and purchased my Vitamix, I was in HEAVEN!!  My smoothies were silky smooth and so succulent! My children would now drink the smoothies too!!  

Now I use my Vitamix a minimum of once a day!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! Best purchase I made for my health!!  Not only can it make delicious smoothies, but it can make hot and cold soups, dressings, dips, and even grind grain! It is an excellent blender to incorporate more fresh foods into your diet...It is a fantastic little machine!  I bought mine at Costco.  I went for the Vitamix 5200 C because I wanted a container that could fit under my counter top.  
 
Things I LOVE about my VITAMIX...
I can chop, cream, blend, cook, grind, knead, churn and more, with one machine!!
It makes everything SO SMOOTH!!
I like the ability to use manual settings for as long as I like! 
I like having a tamper stick that comes with it if things ever need a gentle nudge.
It cleans itself with a drop of dish soap and warm water.
It has an excellent 7 year full warranty - The industry’s best.
 
Save just $5/day and in 80 days you can be the proud owner of a VITAMIX!!
I HIGHLY Recommend it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment