Friday, April 27, 2012

Kale Chips

I saw the Beverly Hills chefs on food network make some Kale chips and knew I HAD to make some!! They turned out so yummy...the perfect healthy snack!!  And they are SUPER SIMPLE!!....

Kale CHIPS
1 head kale
olive oil
sea salt
fresh cracked pepper 
garlic herb seasoning or no salt seasoning 
Wash and dry kale well. Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into small pieces. Pour olive oil on kale in a bowl. Mix and sprinkle with seasonings of choice. Place in your dehydrator and dry at 110 degrees until crispy, approximately 10-12 hours.

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try this. I'm going to give it a shot. Everytime I go to Walmart they are totally out of Kale. I think it must have suddenly become the most popular vegie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it really has become popular with all the amazing things you can do with it!!

      Delete