Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Healthy Tip: Baby Steps!

I have gradually changed my lifestyle after the culmination of MANY months of research and creating new habits, among many other things! I did not try to change EVERYTHING at once, I started with baby steps. For instance, I started drinking green smoothies every morning.  Then I would build on that healthy habit! I am continually adding new things to my life to continue my journey to health! If you start by adding one or two healthy habits at a time, you will not feel overwhelmed and you will be more likely to continue your goal! I believe if we can just change in 1% increments for the better, over time we will have monumental change!

So go for it...
start taking baby steps...
to BIG dreams of a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment